Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All dressed up for the AQS show in Des Moines!

WOW!!! What a day at theAQS show in Des Moines! Sure a lot to look at all in one day! This was the 1st time for me to dress up as "the Farmer's Dotter". It was lots of fun and boy did I get a lot of looks, good or bad, remains to be seen! Hope ya'll didn't think I was too crazy! Normally, I would just as soon blend into the crowd, but today I was trying to promote the Farmer's Dotter, so please give me a call or email! On our way out of town we stopped at the Brass Armadillo. We enjoyed looking at Janet Catron's Booth # 137. She has all kinds of vintage sewing things if you like that kind of stuff.





Me, all dressed up as the Farmer's Dotter. I made my dress out of an old table cloth with polka dots on it. I love to re-purpose and recycle things!


No comments:

Post a Comment