Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winterset quilt show and Old Crow Show

Happy 10-10-10 everyone!

Went to Winterset yesterday on the way to the AQS show again. We stopped at this fun place called the Old Crow just a few miles north of Winterset. They had lots of neat primitives! I had met this young couple at an auction at my old school in New Market, Iowa a few years ago and had always wanted to go to one of their shows. We seemed to like a lot of the same things at the sale, so I knew I would enjoy seeing their things. Check it out sometime if ya get the chance at www.oldcrowfarmantiques.com This was the cute little display they had as we came in the drive. It was such a beautiful day yesterday for a drive in the country!



I also stoped at the quilt show in Winterset. It was great, I most enjoyed the antique quilts. I hope to go and visit their quilt guild sometime or any guilds that would like to have me come. Just let me know!




This was my favorite quilt, it was the winner last year. Sorry, I got 2 pics of this one, I liked it so well!








No comments:

Post a Comment