Friday, October 29, 2010

Lost another Aunt this week. My Aunt Teddy Runde, from rural Parnell, Mo. My Mom and I just went to see her and my Uncle Bernie on Tuesday, after I took Mom to a doctors appointment in Maryville. I am so glad we did now. Don't put it off people! Sometimes it's not all that pleasant, but you have done your good deed for the day, and isn't that what life is all about? Bernie told us the doctor had given her approximately 6 weeks to 3 months. We just never know. I'm glad she didn't have to suffer too long. She just found out she had cancer a little less than 3 weeks ago.
One thing Teddie said was, "You find out who your friends are!" RIP Teddy, we love ya, and remember what I told ya about giving everyone a hug!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear this my dear!
    it was so wonderful you got to see her before ti happen though!
    my prayers and thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete