Sunday, October 2, 2011

Whirlwind week at the AQS show

This was my booth at the AQS show. I had just about every available inch covered!


Whew! I survived the week at the AQS show in Des Moines...I really intended on blogging some while I was there, but seemed like the evenings were busy too. My dotter Linds came and helped me, and my sister from the Detroit area also came for a couple days, so all in all it was a little crazy! Sold lots of "stuff"....I think people enjoyed looking thru my bargain baskets! With the retreats here in my house I needed to clean out a little more, so several things went to the show with me and went home with lots of other people. Thanks to everyone and enjoy!



I took a few pictures and now I'm wishing I would have gotten more...so if anyone has any, please email them to me!




Thanks to all who stopped by the booth...it was great to see old friends and meet new! I should have had a sign-up sheet for new emails, so if anyone wants to get my seasonal newsletter with pictures, news and specials, just shoot me an email. Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks fantastic! Wish I had been there to look at all your pretty quilts and vintage fabrics. Super cute little pink crib and doll house too.

    ReplyDelete