Monday, October 3, 2011

Snowballs!

I was telling my dotter after the AQS show, that I hoped my business would start snowballing....so here are a couple picture of snowballs! The top picture is a 30's snowball quilt that is on one of the retreat beds upstairs and the picture below is at my Grandma's house. Looks like my Dad and Uncle Truman had just finished a snowman.


I have to get busy cleaning this week, I'm having luncheon guests next Monday, October 10 at noon, with a small trunk show and home tour following lunch. Then Monday evening I have a couple bed and breakfast guests arriving to stay a couple nights.


Tuesday evening, October 11, I will be giving a trunk show at the Topeka, Kansas Capital Quilt Guild and get to stay the night with my dotter Linds, in KC.


Thursday, October 13th at 6:30, I am doing another trunk show at the Garrison house in Clarinda, for the After 5 club. It is open to anyone who is interested, so please come join us if you want to see my trunk show.


The snowball is going pretty good right now and I hope to keep it going, so give me a call or email if you're interested in booking a retreat, a bed and breakfast stay or a trunk show!








1 comment:

  1. Well it sounds like your business really is picking up speed!! YAY!! And I love the snowball quilt!! But I stay away from tricky quilts with set in seams.

    ReplyDelete