Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I decided to make this fun little quilt from some of my feed sack scraps. I had made one larger than this a few months ago and have a mini pattern for it. My mini patterns are just $2 and I hope to have them for sale in an Etsy shop before too long. If you can't wait for that, email or call me!



Update: after thinking it over, the block is called Missouri Daisy! I love this orange star! I believe it's a Missouri star. Anyone know for sure? I'm too lazy to get up and check right now...guess I could check here on the internet! I did look it up here on the net and didn't find it. Anyone know what the name is?












1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen that block before, but Missouri Star sounds like a nice name. The white and orange really makes an impact.

    ReplyDelete