Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Summertime and 4th of July!







I am in the process of sending out my quarterly newsletter and said I would post some pictures of my feed sack table topper/baby quilt that I'm working on at the present, so here they are. It is still a work in process, so check back for the finished project. I am planning on taking this sample to the AQS Show this fall in Des Moines and will be selling kits for them, if anyone is interested...
This is another of my red, white and blue collection. I made it from am old quilt top and will have kits for it also.


If any of you would like to be on my newsletter list, just email me and I'll put you on the list. I can't believe how fast 1/4 of the year flies by and it's time to write another newsletter!







1 comment:

  1. Brenda, I don't know where you got the fabric in your new quilt...but it is FABULOUS!! I wish you could get hooked up with a fabric company, you have the BEST selection of old fabrics which would be fun to reproduce!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete