Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chariton show

These are a couple pictures of the trunk show that I did at Chariton, IA. It was a hot-hot evening, but they still had a nice group. Thanks ladies for having me speak. It is always good to venture out into new areas. If you know anyone that wants a quilt speaker, I am available and for the next year I'm just charging mileage, just to get the word out about my retreats. Please contact me if you're interested in having me speak and/or doing a workshop.



Part of the fun of going to other parts of the state is going to quilt shops! I got to go to a couple shops that I'd not been to before. Both were just off Highway 34, at Lucas and Chariton. They were cute shops with LOTS of fabric to offer! I hit the jackpot at Chariton with a 50% off sale on 30's reproductions! Gotta love those sales!





No comments:

Post a Comment