Monday, April 2, 2012

$25 Spring Special!


Come stay in one of these sweet twin sized beds this spring! $25 a night per person!
I'm so excited about the All Iowa Shop Hop! It is June 1 - 14 and there are over 80 shops on the list. Check out their website and Facebook page for more updates...there will be over $5000 given away in prizes...I am donating a free 2 night stay for one lucky quilter and 3 of her friends! I hope many of you can go for some of the shop hop or all of it. I'm planning on having an open house/ garden quilt show at that time and I'm also running a Spring overnight special for just $25 a night! Come anytime from now until July 1st! It has been a slow winter, so please come and stay and enjoy Spring here at the Farmer's Dotter. My flowers are in their prime in the spring and so is the countryside!
May is the best time to visit the Rainbow Iris farm here in Taylor County, so book a reservation for that if you love iris. I have several here in my gardens and on the bank along the highway. I'll show more pictures of the iris later.

No comments:

Post a Comment