Monday, April 9, 2012

Trunk show tonight in Corydon!

This evening I'm giving  a trunk show in Corydon, Iowa, about decorating seasonally with quilts.. I just had a group of 7 ladies from the Corydon area here a couple weeks ago, so it will be great to see some of them again!  I'm sure their group wouldn't mind visitors, so stop by if you'd like to.

 This weekend, I'm planning on going to the Heartland Quilt Network meeting in KC if anyone's interested in going, let me know.

These are some of my different seasonal quilts that I decorate with in the 5 or 6 seasons...Snowmen/Valentine's, Spring, Patriotic, Fall and Christmas



 I have 3 different presentations that groups can choose from...if you want to see the other choices and cost, please go to my website or call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment