Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lemonade party cake

This was a lemonade party cake that I served the ladies from Corydon. It is sitting on a table runner that I made out of orphan double wedding ring blocks. I think I have a few more of those orphan blocks if anyone is interested, let me know.
I just love having company and these gals are such a fun group. One of the ladies told her grandson that she was going to a slumber party for Grandma's!!! They did have lots of fun, but didn't stay up all night!

This evening we had roast with potatoes and carrots cooked in it, hot rolls, chop-chop salad, deviled eggs, relish tray and lemonade party cake for dessert. Why can't I remember to take pictures when the table is more clean, well any way they thought the food was great.
P.S. I can cook lighter meals or whatever to suit your needs. Or you are welcome to do your own cooking too! (More details on my website)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks yummy! Love the runners! So pretty, and spring! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! A sleepover for Grandma's! I don't have grandchildren yet, but one of these years in the not too distant future... I hope. Your dinner sounds delicious! And I LOVE the wedding ring runner you made!! Such lovely Spring/Easter colors!

    ReplyDelete