Monday, November 5, 2012

New computer

Here's  a couple more pictures from the Northland Needlers quilt show in KC. I met a lot of quilters and hope some of them will venture up my way sometime!

 Sorry I've been so slow in posting lately, we got a new computer and our daughter took our old computer...and that's where most of my pictures are!  So, if I'm missing in action, that's the reason!  We've got to get that problem resolved!  The only reason I'm writing now, is because she forgot and left it here last weekend.  Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. A new computer means more space for your pictures! You can always transfer your photos, files, etc. from your old computer to the new computer. I’m sure your daughter will appreciate a PC with a lot of space for more pictures! Haha! Be careful or your daughter might catch you!


    -Benita Bolland

    ReplyDelete