Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another great group!


I want to send out a great big thank you to the quilting "ladies" from Corydon! They had a great time and I had a great time serving them!!! They were my 1st return group and they say they'll be back again. I've decided to give the gals an extra $30 off discount the 3rd time they've been here, so they are well on their way! Anyone else interested in this deal, give me a call! I will give you 4 years to come 3 times, that's the deal!
They arrived on Sunday afternoon, usually the retreats start on Friday or Saturday, but I am willing to work around your schedules. That evening we had ham balls, cheesy potato casserole, hot rolls, Ramen noodle coleslaw, home grown corn and fruit pizza for dessert, all served on fun dishes. It's so much fun to serve the ladies, they seem to enjoy being pampered!This is the fun salad I served on Monday, with sandwiches and 2 different kinds of dips with chips and crackers. Sorry the picture isn't the best, but hopefully you can get the idea of fun foods and dishes. Monday evening we had turkey with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, apple salad and coleslaw. Later that evening I served hot fudge brownie sundaes. It's no wonder I'm struggling with my weight!

Here Cheyrel is showing my husband Lonnie a card trick and Lonnie tried to teach her one too! I think everyone had a great time. Lonnie usually doesn't hang around too much, if you're worried about that! You're welcome to stay in your jammies all day long, if ya want to! He's usually gone to Farmer Jack's all day and into the evenings.
Please call or email me if you're interested in booking a retreat. I have a great special going on right now until July 1st (look for it on my website). It's a great time for that spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment