Saturday, August 7, 2010

Itty Bitty quilt pattern and kit














This is the pattern that I have for sale to make the "Itty Bitty" baby quilt. It takes 50 different scraps. I had one lady tell me it took her all day to cut the 50 strips, so buying a kit would save you lots of time! I have a vintage kit (this picture is made out of the vintage, boy kit) and a new fabric kit for both the boy and girl patterns. The pattern alone is $8.50, the kit alone is $25.50 (for just the print fabrics, you supply the background fabric and backing) or if you want both the pattern and kit, it would be $32.50 plus taxes and shipping. If you are interested, email me at farmersdotter@frontiernet.net and I will send you more pictures.

The top picture is the brand-new baby girl quilt with the kit laying on top of it. All in a circle and ready to assemble for that special child!

No comments:

Post a Comment