Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Beautiful Fall Day!

Wow, what a great fall day! We better enjoy them while we can! I went to Grant City today to a quilt shop that I hadn't been to before. Got some material for some baby quilts for $2 a yard, can't beat that! The store is called Mrs. Pick's--cute name, huh! It is about 40-45 minutes away from here if you're coming from the south or southeast, you could stop on your way here! We also went to the Amish store in Redding and got some of the last tomatoes of the season. I'm never ready to give them up. The picture above is of the last tomatoes and some more snapdragons that I picked and brought in, and some of my fall decorations.



The snapdragons just keep on going and some live-forever too.


The hosta garden is looking like fall too.



Small garden to the back of the house and cornfield in the background.
Can ya tell I like the outdoors?



Cornfield out back and pretty yellow hickory trees in the background.





Another view to the back of the house. Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to make a home tour on my blogsite? I would like to have it on the side bar and also one for my quilts. Any suggestions, mailto:farmersdotter@frontiernet.net






No comments:

Post a Comment